Thursday, September 12, 2013

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR...

So she completed her first day of nursery school (Lila), and she would not pee, missed her mom and cried during rest time, but still wants to go back tomorrow!That's progress right? :) ME on the other hand, I was a nervous WRECK! I could not even speak I was so worried when my mom downloaded me; but then again it was my MOM who picked her up...it made it ok!! I am not cut out for this shit, hence why having more kids is not even REMOTELY an option! So how was everyone else's day? Someone's gotta comment on all shit I spill, like a bout of dia! WELL TGIF it's fucking Friday tomorrow, and I could not need it more. Then again it's the damn holiday (Yom Kippor) which by the way is SUCH a bore:) Fasting and shit...it's the WORST! Until tomorrow... XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment