Saturday, July 19, 2014

PICTURES DON'T TELL THE WHOLE STORY

WHAT is it about today's society, that every AMAZING moment we have to stop to take a pic? I guess we were always like that, but at the same time we took the pic and then we were done until we exposed the film. Nowadays we take a pic and it's instantaneous for us to post it on some sort of social media outlet…like IMMEDIATELY! ME included, but really what's that about? We capture the moment but they way in which we capture the moment is different, b/c everyone can see it RIGHT away. Some better than others, some edited, some not. I am not sure I like this time, the way it's done I mean it's great to connect with all my friends, but we are (and the younger generation for SURE feels this way), so engrossed in posting it that we forget to enjoy the moment. Had a lovely girls night out down at the Jersey Shore, makes me miss those precious times with good friends…and NO FUCKING MAN OR KIDS! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment