Tuesday, July 22, 2014

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Do you remember those days in college when all you had to worry about, was where you were going out that night to drink like an animal? To make sure you were up for class and prepared for some test, and then back to partying? You had nothing to worry about AT all, but yourself and even there you had your parents/parental help (if you were lucky). I miss those days like no other, the days you only worried about yourself! NOW I feel like I worry about everyone else BUT me! Today is Terrible Tuesday, the only redeeming thing about this day is that Brian is leaving for Chicago for a few days so I get some sort of a break:) AND a little help around the house while he is home before leaving for the airport (so lovely). Can't wait for the weekend…I think it's everyone's saving grace. We are AC bound with friends for the night (sat. to sunday) and I could really use a little alone time with my man! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment