Monday, July 28, 2014

ONE NEVER KNOWS…DO ONE.

NOT sure if I have used that title in the past, BUT it's kind of amazing to think you just don't know what's in store of you next…in life. There are SO many things that make up what our future is, it's impossible to forecast the entire thing. I am thinking about seeing a psychic I saw one once and she really nailed it all on the head! I am afraid at the same time to face some things in my future, b/c that probably means something that is presently happening may not turn out the way I am anticipating. I mean that's life after all right? If we knew everything that would come then the most constant thing in life could NOT be change! HOWEVER, there is that LARGE part of me that wants to see what's around the corner, what door will open next, which one might close. I want to know those things so I can figure out where to put MORE (or less) energy…I NEED that, or so I think that I do. Question is who to go to? ANYWAY, it's Monday and fucking Monday blows…Tues. is DEF. no better, but maybe the world will seem brighter by Wed. and I am sleeping over a bestie's on Thursdays (girls only none of my family and just one kid and no husband on her side) so the week could NOT go by faster!! Until tomorrow. (or quite possibly the next day or the day after that). XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment