Sunday, July 27, 2014

THAT GIRL…YOU KNOW THE ONE!

Why is it the girls that actually don't sleep with the friends boyfriends, are the ones that get the most shit…and then the ones that actually do sleep with girlfriends boyfriends get away with it; AND are still friends with the people they basically fucked over. (literally). Weird how things work like that, I think to myself if they only knew…and clearly everyone makes mistakes but that's def. not a mistake I ever made, and I have made plenty of them. We spent the weekend in AC with friends, a nice departure from the norm…WITHOUT the kids, which was DELIGHTFUL:) It was fun, I am not a super fan of the area, nor do I really love to gamble but a fun night none the less with best friends! See yah MANANA! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment