Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

I know not everyone is great about doing anything and everything for friends, but I find that there are just SO many people that don't do ANYTHING for friends. They make it about them, instead of when it's supposed to be about the other person…it utterly amazes me! Clearly everyone can't stop their life for every single event in a friends life, but can't you bend a little? At the moment, I am helping plan a spa day for Brian's Aunt (who is on her 3rd marriage btw) and everyone involved are being total fucking ASSHOLES! Here is the latest response from Leslie Rubenstein (whoever the hell this gal is I haven't a clue), but her response infuriates me: "Aren't services usually individual? I'm really not interested in just coming for a treatment if I'm not spending any time with Judy. Is the idea for Judy to be treated for a spa day?" How does GO FUCK YOURSELF sound?? WHO the hell has time for this shit, that's what I want to write back but then that will just create an entire can of worms I don't feel like dealing with. Can't wait to see this piece at the wedding. SO it's "Terrible Tuesday" and you know everything just is OFF on days like this. I hope everyone is having an OK day, just relish in knowing this day sucks for all! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment