Saturday, April 19, 2014

FORGIVE ME LORD FOR I HAVE SINNED

It's Easter tomorrow and like Passover I could give a RATS ass! There are a few good things that happen on this day, one being I spend it with my siblings, with wine going overboard, lots of amazing food, and my kids are SUPER happy. It's also the best thing in the world to wake up in the AM and see how incredibly happy your kids are, when they see that the Easter Bunny came to visit. They eat tons of candy, wear pretty dresses and just play all day with their cousins…now THAT is delicious. The part I could and still don't understand is all the religions shit that goes on. I have always been so liberally NOT religious that now that I am older, I think to myself how and what do I teach my kids? We collectively decided that it would be all about love, tradition and family NOT religion. If they at anytime decide they do identify with either of our religions one more than the other, more power to them…However I selfishly hope they are like me, and are not identified with any ONE, but embrace and celebrate it all:) Happy Easter to those of you who do celebrate, it's a family day after all! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment