Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER…"

I don't want to scream at people I know:) Like for this moment I feel pretty content. I could do without the NYC commute home (but don't have that for much longer), I could do without the rain this AM, but I honestly don't want to just scream at the top of my lungs at someone, and DEF. not someone I know! It's Terrible Tuesday so that's weird, but maybe it has something to do with the vodka on the rocks I started my week with last night? I don't like to drink during the week just sets me off but it went down really easy last night, nice and SMOOTH! This is Jess's last week in the office, and it's super sad:( The good thing is we won't be existing much longer without her…onto bigger and better things for that little gem! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment