Thursday, April 10, 2014

MY LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH SPRING

It's SUCH a lovely time of year. Beer tastes better alfresco, everyone's in a better mood and no one needs to go away anymore because it's so nice outside! It's the preemptive beginning to Summer, what's not to love about Spring? WELL allergies for one! I mean I have such a love/hate relationship with this time of year. Fond memories of Lacrosse practice and games (ridic. but true), falling in love with just about EVERY former B-friend (including my husband) this time of year; and don't forget the end of school was always OH so lovely…but it was also always a time when I could not fucking breath. I could barely wait to get inside to air-conditioned rooms, had a swollen face for like EVER (or what felt forever), exhaustion from the allergy meds I was forced to take; AND lets not forget walking around sneezing like it was my JOB! I still have the the same relationship…kinda like mediocre sex. Even if you know it sucks you still kinda like/want it? ANYHOO, it's Thursday so you know what that means…the weekend is just around the corner, but then again all the days blend together so is there really such thing as a weekend anymore? Until next time… XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment