Thursday, April 24, 2014

I AM OVER IT AND THEN SOME…

I can only imagine that everyone gets to a point in their career when they feel like they need MORE of something. You need to be MORE creative, you need MORE stimulation, you need LESS bullshit from others, etc. The question becomes what do you do with those emotions and how can you channel them into something NEW, different and more rewarding. As my life changes so does my career, it's inevitable and to be completely honest I welcome change. Nothing feels better to me than to purge the old and start a new. That does not work for everyone but it has always worked for me. I am not the person who can sit and do nothing, I always want to feel challenged, and because I want to feel challenged it allows me to continuously learn and grow in an industry I have been in for 15 years. WOW that fucking dates me now doesn't it:) Today is Thursday, such a good day…LOVES! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment