Thursday, April 3, 2014

SING, SING A SONG...

Everyone has that THING that they wanted to be, whether it be an actor/actress, singer, whatever…everyone has that "thing." I had moments or warped moments thinking I could be a singer, but you see no one knows this! HA I don't think I have ever even written it..more like thought it. Even in those camp plays you feel like you are on top of the fucking world, and you are in the middle of nowhere (New Hampshire to be exact); but you are singing at the top of your lungs to the best of your ability! Today is Thurs. Brian is out drinking and such, while I am home with the kids watching Grey's Anatomy. To some that may sound totally lame, to me it's heaven. Is that bad that heaven is when he's not home? I had a great call with my editor this morning, which means the book is on it's way…spring 2015. :) Nighty Night! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment