Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TODAY IS MY DAY

Or at least that's what my horoscope said! Is there a book out there that outlines horoscope bullshit? Like This is going to be the BEST month of your life, you are going to find the man of your dreams, get married, have a baby, AND win the lottery. Then the day comes and goes and you are the same boring person you were before you read it? WTF is that about? BUT it is like the lottery...even though you know it's bullshit you still try and win!!! I hope everyone is having a lovely Hump day! Half the week is over, and I am really looking forward to the weekend but I am not there yet…so it all just feels like the same crap. NOT to mention this bag I ordered from Free People still has not arrived and I am so annoyed on the phone with them, while they play the only french song I think I know or have ever heard. J'adore some shit. WHATEVS! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment