Friday, January 10, 2014

EXCUSE ME…(WITH A SMILE), ARE YOU A NANNY?

I MUST begin by saying there is NOTHING in the world wrong with being a nanny. NOTHING at all, I just happened to not be one…but really nothing is wrong with that. What is wrong is that people just make the assumption that I AM a nanny, b/c of what my kinds look like. I had ANOTHER run in this AM, with a plastic surgery nightmare of a woman, and this time I just could not take it for ONE more moment!! If I were not in a public place I think I might have hit her in the face! FOR REAL, how awful is that? I don't know which is worse that I would hit her, or that I would have been ok with doing it? EITHER way, I am DONE PEOPLE! DONE! Do your homework, go back to school, figure out what is right in this world and what is wrong. Not my chair NOT my problem, so please stop making it my problem! It's the LAST thing I wanted to deal with while siting with my 3 year old (who by the way said she is not a nice person when she walked away) and I proceeded to just yell loudly that she was stupid, but I mean COME ON! I am going to welcome this weekend with some HEAVY boozing this evening…I ain't going nowhere and I ain't got shit to do! SO with that said, I hope everyone has a better day than the way that mine started. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment