Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'M SEXY AND I DON'T KNOW IT…

FOR REAL! With all of this snow falling CONSTANTLY, I feel like branwy! I wear snow boots and corduroy paired with parkas and ear muffs; SO not a good look! I miss the days when you can look good, sexy, womanly! Right now I just look like a dude. There is NO sexy look when it comes to this, and then you look at the people in your industry that are still trying to look that part and they just look like idiots b/c it's -5 below 0 and they are in stilettos! It's another day, hump day…could potentially be a GOOD day. I REALLY need this day to go well, I think there are times in your life when you really do pray to whatever gods there are that you do or do not believe in, and this is just one of those days. A turning point day, a day I need to go the RIGHT way not the WRONG way. I deserve that, everyone does now and again. It's so great seeing SO many successes around you, but would be nice to see a little bit of that for you too. NOT too much b/c I know everyone as a much harder road than me, but still a nice thing to think about in theory. Fingers, toes and legs crossed too. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment