Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I DON'T KNOW…MAYBE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO

I don't really believe that, I think you can do A LOT of what you put your mind to…but not everyone can run REALLY fast, just because they want to, you know? I have been enjoying helping one of my best friends re-design her home, and really, truly enjoying it! It's a departure from what I do, but the same in so many respects. It gets my mind off of things, I think there's always been a part of me that wanted to style; but just never wanted to BE a stylist! It's good to know I still have other interests that are married to the things I already know. Will post some before and after pics for sure. In the meantime, it's snowing like a mo of here in NJ…another snow day today AND tomorrow. I love my kids AND my man but this takes it to an entirely new level. We have spent FAR too munch time at home together, inside with very little to do; or drink for that matter. I will be at work for a total of one day this week, which is WAY less than anyone should ever be in their office; however, we are very lucky we are able to do what we need to do…from home. I hope everyone is safe and warm…my most FAV. thing about snow is the quiet. It's so still I wish I could bottle it up. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment