Monday, January 6, 2014

A NOW THE SHITTIEST TIME OF YEAR...

It's REALLY the worst time of year…January to March. NOTHNG at all good happens, just tons of cold weather and lots and lots of snow! I don't even like to get out of bed, there's nothing to look forward to. I mean Easter Passover who gives a shit about those holidays? NOT I! Considering I celebrate both of them, still nothing to write home about. What is it about these months that suck SO bad? JUST about everything! Here are my top ten reasons why to hate this time of Year: 1. IT IS TOO FUCKING COLD 2. PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY B/C THE HAPPIEST TIME OF YEAR JUST PASSED 3. THERE ARE NO FUN HOLIDAYS AT ALL, ONLY SEMI-LONG WEEKENDS 4. YOU CAN'T DRINK ALFRESCO 5. EVERYONE IS STICK 6. EVERYONE GETS YOU SICK 7. EVERYONE IS PALER THAN EVER 8. YOU HAVE TO WEAR SEVERAL LAYERS TO GET DOWN TO THE CHOCOLATE CENTER 9. YOUR SEX APPEAL GOES DOWN THE TOILET, ALONG WITH ALL THE JUNK YOU CONSUME B/C YOU ARE THAT MUCH MORE SEDATARY 10. ALL THE REASONS I STATED ABOVE XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment