Sunday, December 8, 2013

YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN, I WILL USE IT TO BUY SHIT

You ever meet those people that will give you their 2 cents EVEN when you don't want it, welcome it, or need it? It's kind of amazing, it's always the same people that do it…and for some reason can't stop doing it. And it is THE worst when it's family, b/c you can't get rid of them if you tried! UGH, this Sunday sucked!! Tomorrow is Monday, and I welcome the day to go back into my office and not deal with home SHIT! I welcome the quiet with no kids calling my name and no one telling me what to do, EVEN in my late 30's. I welcome all of it, and welcome it ASAP. Had a great weekend with 2 of my best friends, but it went by way too fast. Now I am just tired, sad and annoyed at the world. Welcome week, come and get me! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment