Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DECEMBER is NO BETTER than fucking October!

What is it about Astrology that literally makes me believe, that those things are going to happen? I am one of those people who really believe in that stuff, the stars being aligned and all that…but I depend on it almost to a fault and find things in my daily life to connect with whatever my horoscope said for that particular day. I bank on reading them and then know exactly or think this is what my day will entail! Funny thing is, a lot of time I think that Susan Miller is right on the money!! It's hump day, was supposed to have a drink with one of my best friends but he bailed, so going home to hang with the kids. Not sure which sounds better:) It's early so at this point I would say kids! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment