Sunday, December 15, 2013

I CAN'T SEE THINGS, WELL AT LEAST CAN'T SEE THINGS YOUR WAY,,,

Why is it that people have trouble seeing things for the way that they really are. I find so many people live in worlds of delusions of grander that it's hard sometimes to know what is real and what is not real. The funny part about it, I don't think they even have a clue! AND I am not perfect, clearly we know this…but I hope I know my faults, at least to some extent. I hope I don't put people out so that things are MORE annoying for them, and lord knows I know a slew of people that do that. I can't keep me mouth shut and that's is and will forever be a problem for me, but I don't think I am delusional about that in the least. So it's Sunday, that faithful day that comes before Monday:) Some like it some do not. I love the NIGHT before Monday but not in love with Mondays in general. It's snowed quite a lot here in NJ, which means going to NYC will be a little bit messier than I like, but hey it's winter; AND almost christmas so it actually quite beautiful outside. Hope everyone has a great week, can't WAIT for this one to be OVA already! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment