Monday, December 16, 2013

CHRISTMAS IT COMING THE GOOSE IS GETTING FAT…PLEASE PUT SOME MONEY IN THIS WOMAN'S HAT

I love the holidays like the rest of em, but gifting a gagillion people is more annoying than ever lately! I know it's the thought that counts, and I LOVE getting people gifts but I am seriously running out of ideas for everyone, AND running out of DOE! When did holidays become the well, not about the actual holiday? Isn't Christ's birth or some shit? Didn't the light stay on for 8 crazy nights? ANYWAY, I used to have all of this holiday cheer partly I think because I was the receiver and less the giver? Meaning I would not have to worry about giving the free world, NOW I am more scrooge than I like to be…UGH. Isn't this what people mean when they say the holidays are so stressful?

No comments:

Post a Comment