Monday, December 30, 2013

A NIGHT WITHOUT ONE KID, IS LIKE VANILLA ON AN ALREADY ICED CAKED!

OH and please don't forget the night ALSO included or I should say did NOT include my husband…SO LOVELY! I clearly need to get out more. In any event there are is not enough red wine in my home for the evening. You know when you are so looking forward to something and you are like YES WINE…and then you are like wait, I opened that bottle yesterday so there's not a full bottle? Yeah that moment, but at that point you have already had a drink or 2, so NOT going to go out and get more. NOT to mention, you have a kid sleeping in the other room so there's no going anywhere! Tomorrow is New Years Eve day, another year goes by and I keep waiting for THAT year THAT special year to blow me over, to make me understand my being here, to make me feel like mountains have moved. I am STILL waiting for that, so it kinda leads me to believe that YEAR may not happened. BUT I AM the girl that's glass half full, not half empty. Wishing all you (that small amount that even reads and cares), a VERY Happy & Healthy New Year! Here's to another, hoping it does not SUCK ROYALLY! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment