Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOLY S__T, LITERALLY!

I can't even bring myself to do a full post on this subject because frankly even for me...it's GROSS! BUT let's just say my tummy is having some major issues, and the dr. wants to make sure it's not some sort of bigger issue.

So there I am at 2AM in the morning making a mad dash for the potty, to then take a sample and bring it to my Dr.'s office today. I mean, most of you can tell I can talk about anything, do anything and even have quite a potty mouth...this on the other hand set me over the edge; it even pushed me over my limit! I just got to my office after dropping off poo to my dr. even they were grossed out by what I had to pass along. WHAT A SHIT SHOW!!!!!

In any event, these are the things we do to ensure everyone is healthy, but I have to tell you..I will forever remember my middle of the night activities for the rest of my life...and pray none of you have to scoop your own poo, into what looks like a glorified test tube!!!

Onto the next thing, market appointments with fashion editors...much more my speed!

XOXO
BTC

1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious of you. I WISH I could poo right now. 10 weeks hit and my bowels came to a screaching halt.

    ReplyDelete