Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"DO YOU REMEMBER...AH EH AH, DANCING IN SEPTEMBER..."

SO, here we sit...8 years later celebrating our wedding anniversary today! We have been together for 14 so 8 seems like a walk in the park! This morning we woke up to my gas ( I know lovely) and the sound of our daughter saying, "mama daddy happy anniversary, let's all get up and be together! Look it's 5:55!" Yes, a little different than years before. What happened to the days of wake and bake and good sex for our anniversary, well those days are long gone I tell yah. BUT to be perfectly honest, I would not have it any other way!

We decided on Sushi of Gary for our anniversary dinner, Aiden of course tagging along. It was just right, gorgeous flowers, good food and a sip of beer (so lame but WTF who wants one of anything, would rather hold out). I enjoyed my evening tremendously after spending it in the office all day with my girl BO!

We are now hanging out in the bedroom, Aiden has gone to sleep and we are excited to organize some things for the baby. Interesting how life priorities change!

Nothing much to report other than the anniversary at the moment...but am looking forward to good, regular sex and some wine to go with it in the coming months!

XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment