Sunday, September 12, 2010

EVERT LITTLE THING SHE DOES IS MAGIC...

I am now at the point when every move the baby makes, COULD mean labor! The last week has been a bit hectic, between organizing all of our clients to show during fashion week, the Jewish Holidays, and finally Aiden's 4th birthday I wanted to blow my brains out!!! I have had a lot to juggle, plan and balance and I think my body said HOLD THE PHONE...between the dia and the contractions, a bit of swelling that I am certainly not use to, I have JUST about had it! It's amazing what your body is capable of handling, but at the same time I am amazed how it also tells you ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Aiden's little dress up, princess party with her little girlfriends on Sat, and I am SO thankful it went so well AND super thankful that it's O-V-E-R! Her little friends looked amazing in all of their gear, I just love every single one of them! What a fun age 4 is, pink lemonade and princess cakes...all the trimmings!

Managing expectations on all levels all the way around is a bit tiring and I am surely shot to shit! HOWEVER, the show must go on and if the baby appears during all of this (early like Aiden's delivery appearance) then so be it! I have to be prepared...which by the way I am still not. My husband asked why we have babies during football season, my feeling is why do we have babies during Fashion Week!!!

OYE to the VEY!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment