Thursday, September 9, 2010

A DAY DEDICATED TO ARC!


It was 4 years ago today, I had Aiden Rae Cohen. I remember the day vividly, a day very much like today (gorgeous, 70's degrees). I had not had her quite yet (she was born at 4:58), but I was just getting to the hospital, for a very pleasant labor!
I have not much to say other than I love her more everyday and could not EVEN imagine my life without her. She is THE single best thing I have ever done, and the most perfect thing I have ever done! She is the best parts of me combined with the best parts of Brian. She is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted in a daughter and more, and I look forward to a lifetime of love and friendship with my little girl.

Happy Birthday Aiden Rae, you are the love of my life!
Love, your MAMA!

XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment