Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHY WON'T IT JUST FLOW LIKE A RIVER...


Why is it that when you feel like you have to pee SO badly, which is like every 10 minutes, you get there and it takes effort to get it out? Do you know what I am talking about?

I find that when I sit down to pee, i have to literally work at getting it out? When not pregnant you sit, you pee and it's like aaaahhh. NOT the case while pregnant! I seriously have to sit down even when I have to pee SO badly and concentrate on getting it out. I have actually tried leaning back, I tried sitting forward but nothing seems to help. Does this sound totally strange? This starting happening around month 5, and is getting increasingly worse as I get more pregnant. I do remember the same thing happened last time.

My world seems upside down when it comes to peeing! UGH The simple things become so much more difficult.

More to come in a bit, but for now I gotta PEE PEE!!!!

PS: DO YO KNOW THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ONLY CALL WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING? THE SAME ONES THAT ARE SELFISH ENOUGH TO ONLY SEE YOU ON THEIR TERMS? YEAH THEM...IS IT LIKE A PREREQUISITE FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE? SOOO DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment