Wednesday, December 3, 2014

SUSAN MILLER'S GOT IT GOING ON!

What is it about Astrology that we all turn to? Or at some people do? I mean cosmically there's got to be more than a little truth to what they say, so why are there nay sayers? I mean don't you live you life by your daily horoscope? Don't you plan out your month based on what she says, and then when it does in fact happen say things like, "Susan Miller said that would happen" like her word is the word of God? Whomever God really is? Today is Dec. 3rd and even though she was a few days late, I was glued to my monthly read. I mean I literally sat in my kitchen and read it out loud, always think that like school I absorb that a bit better. I truly believe what she says is true, and I wait patiently every month for the next one…but in theory if I am doing that, does that mean I am not paying good enough attention to the month that I am in; and the things going on? Today is Wed. I need a drink but I don't drink during the week anymore, so I will settle for a dark chocolate chip I have to make my famous cookies. #loser. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment