Monday, December 22, 2014

"LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOY!"

We clearly have to be the biggest cheer leaders for our kids, but sometimes I just wanna sit back and relax. Is that bad? I think to myself can't I just relax while you play with yourself? It just never happens, like EVER! Take today for example, I have to do a work call at 10 AM and then take Lila on a play-date for a few hours. I mean it gives her something to do, and I can talk to adults but at the same time I just want to wear sweatpants all day and stay home! I am looking forward to the coming weeks of family and friends, celebrating the holiday and not thinking about real life. What I am not looking forward to is post holidays, when everyone is super depressed and it's freezing up in the place! UGH i would like to knock out months Jan-March and just wake up in April when it's warm again, and everyone's exciting about the idea of having drinks al fresco. And so it goes…UGH I am hungover and exhausted and it's only fucking Monday! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment