Friday, March 13, 2015

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY...

Nothing good in life comes easy. Jeez ain't that the truth! I don't know why I ever thought that would go away, or depending on the situation things would just be you know, easy. Never really had it easy and don't know many people who have so all situations although different, are results of hard work, dedication on top of some heartache. JUST when I thought it was all done and handed in, MORE work needs to be done. Not sure how i feel about it. On the one hand I could always talk about things, but on the 2nd hand it no longer feels complete and for someone like me (type A) that does not sit well…more like makes me NUTS!! NOne the less, I have to remind myself nothing in life comes easy…so bring it the FUCK on! HAPPY FRIDAY! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment