Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Time flies when you are having….

You know how they say, "time flies when you're having fun" it's true it really really is true. And when things are not fun, things just seem to slowly go on and there's nothing you can do it make it go faster, less painful or easier. You just have to wait for the dust to settle and then finally realize why you went through something, as insane as that may sound. I know that everything happens for a reason, when one door closes another opens, good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people…such is life; but sometimes you just want things to be easy, go smoothly and you feel like you deserve that. So why is life so hard? Why do we have to suffer to then be satisfied and why can't good things come to those who wait? It's a ponder type of day for me, lord knows why but it is. I should say reflective. I am always trying to appreciate the things that I have and love those that I am with, but sometimes it's hard to not want more, BE more!!! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment