Tuesday, March 3, 2015

WAKE ME UP I'M DREAMING

Sometimes I feel like people will wake up and realize who I really am, or rather wake up and not realize and then it will all fall to shit! I have finally found amazing women friends in the burbs and I really didn't even think that it was possible. I mean I know I go for the type that's not always around these parts, but b/c it's so rare to find them it was even that much harder to find those I love and who's kids love my kids and who my kids love too! IT was kind of like a full time job but the funny thing is, it happened SO organically and I am forever grateful! I handed in my manuscript today, "Drop The Act! It's Exhausting" will be on shelves October 2015…I am a crying mess of happiness today, and can't wait to celebrate (by myself if necessary) to say I have completed probably the biggest goal of my life, next to having my girls. Here's to a NOT so terrible Tuesday for the first time in a VERY long time, I am ok with today! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment