Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WHO'S THE BOSS? BAD BOSSES?

I mean it was the BEST show in the 80's, but SO not what I am talking about in this entry. Why is it, that some bosses need to put others down, to make them feel better? Why are so many bosses full on narcissists? SOME even admit to becoming "that" type of person. It's strange to me that so many authority figures feel as though they are exempt from real life, simply because they run a company, make a lot of money, etc. Clearly they are lacking in some way, in other areas of their life to make them act this way. They don't simply act like this, just because no matter what their position of power is. I mean the President of the fucking US doesn't give that kinda of bravado off, why would someone who simply owns a company. AND it really does not make a difference how much money you make, everyone should be treated like a human being, regardless. I wonder when do these people become "these" people? Is it always present from birth it just needs to make its way out? Do others build them up so much that they then really believe they are THAT great? AND why can't they be deflated? I personally would love to deflate them, come to think of it I think at one point or another in my career I have probably hit this head on. On more than one occasion I have wanted or actually have called them out on this insane behavior. At the time it was probably totally out of line, but at the same time completely appropriate? Like an oxymoron…but one that makes perfect sense! It's hump day, and I feel like doing ANYTHING under then sun other than humping. I have a horrific cold that both my kids gave to me, and back home again with Lila who is running a fever, on top of coughing. It's a fucking train wreck up in here. Here's to a MUCH better Thursday and a MUCH needed weekend to drink my sorrows away! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment