Monday, May 19, 2014

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS ALWAY GET ME DOWN

JESUS H Karen Carpenter said it RIGHT! Still home with the sick little one and we are going on a week tomorrow night. It's not easy seeing your kid so sick, and so helpless you are just not sure how they are ever going to feel better! NOT to mention your entire life is on hold, while dealing with all their needs (clearly as a mom that's totally ok!). I am just exhausted, every part of my business has had to go on hold, not sure which piece to pick up first or which way to turn next? NOT to mention, the poor other kid who is basically neglected (and feels that way anyway), b/c all of your focus and energy is on the sick kid. I should NOT complain there are people who go through SO much more, have kids WAY sicker than mine…so really I need to shut my pie hole and get over myself. UGH Here's to Monday Monday! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment