Friday, May 9, 2014

"ONE NEVER KNOWS…DO ONE!"

Ain't Misbehavin said it right, you just never know what some people are going to be like! You think you know but you have no idea. UGH! It's Friday, raining and we have a dinner with a couple that I don't know (business on my husband's part). PART of me wants to go b/c he it's a night out sans the kids, but the other part of me is so not interested and would rather put her sweats on and watch Law & Order on DVR. The weekends blend into the weeks now, and there seems to be on reprieve! It's lovely that it is Mothers Day on sunday, I do feel especially happy that I am a mom, you know the hardest thing you will ever love kinda deal. It's a day to spend with my girls and just get showered with love, I can't imagine not having children…BUT certainly not judging those that don't. Partly b/c if they don't have kids they don't even have a clue what they are missing! Spending Sat. night with one of my BF's from HS, so that's always a good time…that TOO will be when those rugrats are in bed! Wishing everyone a very happy weekend…obviously don't do anything I wouldn't do. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment