Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

Why is it that if certain people can't get something from you, then they can't really be bothered with you anymore? I can't imagine only be friends with people who offered things that helped or "bettered" me. I hope that all of my relationships whether they be male or female offer MORE than just things; actually I know that they do. I feel fortunate in my life to have those types of relationships, the ones when I need ANYTHING at all they are there…and miss all the times we used to hang out more, before kids. It's hard fitting it all in, for sure in a day let alone a weekend, so the ones that I do have are very special and quite unique. On a totally different note, I see some people that I know (not in my industry), launching businesses that already exist in so many ways and I think to myself is that just to pass the time? Or do they really think that they are doing something different than someone else? AND is that bad that I am even thinking that and judging them in some way for doing it? OR really are people just satisfied having something to do, and not a career? CLEARLY that's fine, I guess for me I just can't really relate to those types of feelings. AGAIN, not that they are bad at all, I just don't know what it's like not working towards something you want to be really big and really successful. I would say it's in the genes. This weekend is Memorial Day weekend, the one I always say is like a cock-tease to summer. It's never really warm enough for like pool weather, but warm enough to BBQ and drink outside with friends. As per usual we will be spending it with the Leshin's and other members of the crew, and really I would not have it any other way. Happy Happy Hump Day! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment