Monday, May 5, 2014

ARIBA ARIBA!

IS THAT HOW IT GOES? OMG this is my FAV. day of the year and I NEVER celebrate it anymore! CINCO DE MAYO! The one day of the year I can use the excuse of loving tequila more than sex, and NO ONE judges me!! OLE! SO here's what I am gonna do. I am going to go get myself some skinny girl margaritas, sit at home doing homework with my older kid, bathing and feeding my younger one then put her to bed, hang with the older one put her to bed and drink IN My bed, my tequila. I will watch a show with Brian IF I have time and then pass out b/c what else can I do? NOT to mention tomorrow's "Terrible Tuesday" and I have a really annoying meeting to BOOT! What are you doing for Cinco De Mayo? Clearly a need a trip to Mexico sooner rather than later. OLE! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment