Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HOLY SHIT, THIS ONE MIGHT TAKE THE CAKE!


So, there I am sitting with one of my best girlfriends (Lindsay Huggins), enjoying a nice glass of vino...when some TOTALLY odd woman turns to Lindz and says, "Um excuse me, would you mind taking your umbrella (which by the way was the size of a hand) off the bar? You know you just don't put those kinds of things up there (and mind you she was sitting about 4 seats away from us, so not even REMOTELY close to us). I looked at her, looked at lindsay and her again. Lindsay nicely (for god knows what reason, because obviously lindsay is a 34 year old woman who knows right from wrong) obliged. I then kindly asked the same woman to remove her bag from the bar, because well you know...you just don't do that sort of thing....
REALLY? FOR FUCK SAKE! GET A LIFE!!!

Nuff said!
xoxo
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment