Friday, August 12, 2011

DO ANNOYING PEOPLE KNOW THEY ARE ANNOYING?

I asked my mom at the ripe old age of 3 one day, "Mommy...do skunks know they smell? And if they don't, why don't their friends tell me that they smell!" SO my thinking is, do annoying people know they are annoying? Like do they know everyone thinks that they are annoying?

I don't know if that's really rhetorical, because I am inclined to say..NO, they have no idea; WHICH by the way makes them even MORE annoying! I guess then do people really have an honest account, on how others feel about that? I mean I feel like I am a pretty good judge of character (def. had some clients that we knew in in our gut, from the get-go where not all with it), but then in the end...editors helped us realize we were in fact right, they were whacked! BUT other than those few unfortunate mis-haps...I would hope everyone has some idea about what others think about them!

In any event, I have had a really ANNOYING day, thank the F__G lord it's FRIDAY!!!!
ENJOY the weekend!!


CIAO FOR NOW! BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment