Wednesday, April 15, 2015

INCLUDE EVERYONE…IT'S JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

I am often perplexed at women who don't MAKE their children include everyone, at their birthday parties…when they are of a certain age. I am notorious for making sure that everyone is invited, we all know what it feels like to be left out!I have such a hard time when one of my girls is not invited somewhere, I want to shield them from the cruel world of shitty girls; AND their shitty moms! How can we change this? Can't there be a rule that any kid under the age of like 4th, 5th grade must include everyone from their class (all of the same sex is fine b/c I mean there is still the great divide at that age), and then beyond that they can pick and choose? UGH I love love love having girls, but all the shit they are going to have to put up with makes me want to DIIIIEEEEE! Happy Hump Day! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment