Saturday, May 2, 2015

ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

I am still waiting for that moment when I realize that I am in the "right" place, a place I can feel completely comfortable again like I did in NYC. The time when I look around the room and feel like I can relate to the majority of women I am sitting with, until that time I will just "keep on keepin on!" It's May 3rd, my book now comes out Oct/Nov. 2015 and I am SO incredibly excited, anxious, frightened, and more importantly confident that this was what I was meant to do, to write, speak, share, and that it's what I have been missing for so many years when I worked in fashion. While my love for fashion is great, it's not quite my passion and without passion for what you do there can be no full feeling of fulfillment; it's just not possible. Aiden is sick with the bad cold that I gave her (poor thing), so Brian is off with Lila to a birthday party and we are just hanging out on my bed, watching movies and chilling in a way we don't often get to do! Saturday!! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment