Wednesday, October 1, 2014

THE MOST CONSTANT THING IS CHANGE

I don't know HOW the world works STILL and I am nearing the end of my 30's. I always thought that at a certain age I would "get" it, but life always throws the most incredible curveballs and you never know what you will be thrown. The most constant thing, is change. I think that I can handle things really well, and then BOOM this wave of feelings come crashing in and I can't quite catch my breath. I know that everyone goes THROUGH it on the daily, so my problems are not more significant than theirs, actually mine at the moment are trivial in comparison to many of the things my friends are going through…but it does not make it anymore tolerable for me, while I am literally in it. The fact of the matter is the basic and easy way to shake things like this for me is not a cocktail or a pot cookie (although those things do sound delicious), it's time with my best girlfriends. It is the ONLY way that I can survive the bad feelings, is sitting and laughing with them. It's the first day of Breast Cancer awareness month, and I plan to think about everyone going down that horrific road called Cancer…on the daily. Nighty Night! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment