Wednesday, October 1, 2014

201

I am dumb founded at a magazine, in my area called 201. It's a local publication and when I say local I mean LOCAL, and I am reaching out to them for a client/friend. While I am building Who's The Babe with Beth, I agreed to help a few small clients in the interim, on my own. Currently I am working with me AMAZING dermatologist, helping her brand her image and reaching out to media outlets to spread the word. I recently emailed the EIC of the magazine 201 and it is completely amazing to me that these local outlets have egos WAY larger that the editors at the major monthly magazines. Maybe they are trying to prove something, maybe they think that their balls are bigger, maybe they think that they really are that great…and really not even sure why I am speeding time writing this, I am just amazed at the attitude I just got from this bitch! It's Wed. so that means hump day, closer to the weekend but not that it really matters b/c it's Yom Kippor. Not sure what the meaning of it is, I mean you are supposed to remember the dead (fine), but you are supposed to do and and repent your sins but cleansing and not eating. I would literally need a year of that, to repent all my sins. Seems a little bit like a crock to me…but hey we know I am not a religious person so don't go by me! XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment