Friday, October 26, 2012

OH DEAR LORD....

I can't even IMAGINE what it would be like to walk into a situation, much like the one that occurred here in NYC...on the UWS. I trust my nanny to love my kids as much (at times BE me), as we do. I have never thought for a moment that I would have anything to worry about when it comes to the care of my children; but it seems you just can't trust anyone, anymore. The horrific crime of 2 children murdered by their nanny yesterday has me rocked to the core! I have these INCREDIBLE fits of rage in my head, and want to jump in and kill her myself! I CANNOT imagine how the mom and dad even feel, I am devastated for them; BEYOND beyond. THat's all I can even muster today, I am utterly sick about it. Hug and kiss those close to you..you just never know. BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment