Friday, October 19, 2012

AAAH This feels goooood...

Did a little update on the blog, today. Not that many people are going to even notice my changes BUT, none the less it feels GOOD! So things have changed a bit, moving onto bigger and better things that don't only involve the world of pregnancy! Seems I have a lot more to say, on just about every topic known to man...that others may not actually speak of, out loud. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It's Friday, raining in NYC no one seems happy about it AT all...and I generally can't stand anyone today. No real difference from any other day, except for the fact that it is Friday and usually people don't bother me quite as much. I spent the last few days taking care of my sick kid, dealing with bullshit at work (you know crazy demands, etc.) and my man away. Needless to say the weekend could not come fast enough, but then again it is hardly a weekend when you do not get to sleep, you can't come and go as you please and then you wake up and it's Sunday night all over again. One thing is for sure, I will be crawling into my bed around 7:30 PM for the damn night! xoxo BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment