Monday, October 22, 2012

JUST another manic monday!

I have to say...Mondays don't bother me, ANY more. I think when you do your own thing you are excited to go to work, I hang with my business partner whom I love, etc. I then take for granted the fact that I love what I do AND I do it for myself (so to speak). I don't get those Mondays blues or anything like that, and I know most people do. Maybe if it were easy to tell your boss your feelings, reservations, etc. then less people would have it?? Then again there are a ton of shitty bosses out there that probably would not even care. I guess taking a moment to reflect and saying I am not EXACTLY where I want to be, but am closer than I was before is important. AND feeling blessed that I don't have to feel that way every day is really, truly amazing. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment