Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THE NEVER ENDING CASH FLOW...

EVeryone knows when you have a kid, you spend more money...what everyone does not know, is that you end up spending more money on not just the kid...but the your DAMN SELF!!!

It's not like you can jump right back into the exact jeans you wore the day you were preggers...I mean granted, at some point you can but certainly not week 2 or 3 post baby, SO that leads me to buy new clothes! I mean, I don't sit at home with 2 kids (not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that) but I don't live that life, so getting back into non-pregnancy clothing is incredibly vital right away. My suggestion is spend as much as you can, get as much as you can and then edit out as you go along. This way you have options, that's the KEY word here, "options".

Like I have time for this shit? It's almost 7 both kids sleeping, and about to work out...before dinner, at night which I LOATHE...but you gotta do what you gotta do!

XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment