Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy fucking new year!!

Jesus h Christ 2015?? Where the hell does the time go?!?? My kids are older, I'm older, something's have changed and some more annoying things have stayed the same! All the people I love are still fortunately in my life and I could not be happier with the progress my professional life is taking; or rather I always want more but I feel like it's taking a new but important direction and I'm beyond ready for it. I feel like so much of my creative mind goes to the book, I tend to neglect the blog ( thag I've told no one about anyway:) but more for me to just put it all down! I'm actually in the process of going through ally posts and making sure the important things are included. Obviously I'm hoping it's only the first off my more books but,"one never knows do one?" 
Xoxo 
BTC 

No comments:

Post a Comment