Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NURSERY SHMERSURY

It's weird to think that I never really got to decorate a nursery! THink about it, when I had Aiden she slept in our room until we moved to a bigger apt. At which time I got pregnant with Lila so by then Aiden had a full on room; and Lila slept with us. We then moved Lila into Aiden's room and it just got insane in NYC…then we move to NJ, and we are at my house I grew up in, looking for our own home in an area I can't even choose and the kids are now bigger. Brian and I go back and forth about having another baby, all that all over again and are we too old? BUT wouldn't 3 be the perfect number or does it just make it odd having 3? Anyway, I never got to decorate a nursery it's sad when I write it down. It's also terrible tuesday and I have been incredibly bad about writing on here; due in part to the fact that my book is due on Jan. 31st and that's all I can even think about, or write about! UGH XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment