Monday, April 23, 2012

Things can change on a dime...

My lovely nanny came in this morning telling me about her cousin, who died suddenly when a tree fell on his car. Now THAT puts it all in perspective doesn't it? I sometimes sweat the small stuff, who doesn't but at the end of the day it's so small compared to REAL life problems. I have to remind myself that I have a roof over my head, food on my table, family and friends that I love and count on; and that's just to name a few.

I am taking this moment to be incredibly thankful for all that I have, and hope in some way in my lifetime I can give to those who don't have what I am privileged to enjoy.

Tomorrow could be a really big day, a day that helps propel something I have been working on for YEARS now. All I can do is hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. In the end, if it does not happen I have counted my blessings for the things that I do have.

Food for though, why on earth I am so philosophical without any type of mind altering substance, at this very moment is so beyond me.

LUV!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment