Monday, April 9, 2012

PARENTAL ROAD BLOCKS!

How do you deal with parents that you are either friends or family that don't parent REMOTELY like you? You can't really get rid of them, nor do you want to...but you do want them to think a little bit more like you? WHY? I guess case in point is you don't want your kids feelings to get hurt, and if they difference in parenting is that extreme I think that's one of the things that can happen.

I am not sure how to deal with those kinds of things, b/c it's not like I am THE best parent...or that only my way works, I just know the other way does not. I do like that the majority of my friends parent their kids like we do; it makes for a much more comfortable environment when we are all together. I guess the ones that don't you just have to limit the amount of time the kids spend together? At some point as the kids do get older, they may not like each other..or get along, so that's something I am sure a lot of people face; but at the same time I hate to think it could be like that when we love getting all of the kids together!

WHAT to do if it's family?? UGH I don't know but if you do, give me a ring!

CIAO!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment